|Material:||PE And Plastic||Function:||Breathing Apparatus|
|Feature:||First Aid Pocket CPR Masks||Usage:||Single Use|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Mask Color:||Transparent|
surgical medical disposables,
anesthesia face mask
Pocket Anesthesia Disposables Medical First Aid CPR Mask with One Way Valves
1. Made of medical grade PVC, soft and smooth,
2. Folding air cushion mask with oxygen hole,
3. High transparency for better visualization on patients vomiting,gore or other conditions,
4. Replaceable one-way valve & filter,to avoid any direct contact between the patient and rescure on mouth,nose and face when operating artificial respiration,
used for first aid breath.
1. Foldable cushion mask with oxygen port,
2. One-way valve,
3. Disposable filter, elastic head strap,
4. Function:the CPR mask Is designed to provide protection,
5. For rescuer when manually resuscitating,
6. Patients:it used by adults, children and infants.
When in use, keep the wounded person in the respiratory tract and breathe smoothly. Put the mouth in the middle of the respiratory membrane into the wounded mouth and blow the air from the other side. The one-way valve of the plastic mouth will prevent the gas exhaled by the wounded from entering the rescuer's mouth. It is a good tool for artificial respiration. This mask is one of the protective equipment for dangerous workers.
Range of Application:
Mainly used for resuscitation, so that first-aid personnel and injured people are isolated, prevent cross-infection, widely used in first-aid kits and medical trainers.
Always keep mask In storage case when not in use,
Storage Temperature: -45°C ~ 71°C,
Storage Relative Humidity: <85%.
The CPR mask is designed to provide protected rescue breathing for any patient and may also be used with a resuscitators.It helps protect rescuers in an emergency situation.
The EMSS portable mask is very helpful for your work during CPR emergency rescue. The mask is small and can be carried around in your pocket. It is the most widely used CPR breathing mask in the world.
The product is equipped with a check valve with a filtering function to protect the rescuer in an emergency. The rescuer does not have to directly contact the patient's mouth, nose and face for artificial respiration. A transparent mask helps the rescuer to observe the color and vomit of the patient's lips. Oxygen can be supplied to the patient if necessary.
The mask is easy to clean and can be reused. The mask can be connected to the resuscitator after removing the check valve. All accessories are latex free.
The first aid mask acts as a barrier to separation and the patient. This latex-free mask features a pre-inflated cuff for quick and effective sealing, an oxygen-filled mouthpiece and a latex-free headband.