|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Material:||Silicone|
|Package:||Paper Box,cloth Bag,OEM||Sample:||Freely|
urine drainage bag,
silicone coated latex foley catheters
Silicone Urology Disposables Nasogastric Stomach Feeding Infusion Tube Catheter
Medical Disposable Stomach catheter is used for those individuals who are unable to ingest nutrients by mouth.
Medical Disposable Stomach catheter is placed in either nostril, passed down the pharynx through the esophagus and into the stomach and is generally used for a short while or permanently feeding (usually only 2 weeks maximum), for the treatment of acute conditions or lifelong in the case of chronic disabilities.
1. Imported medical silicone rubber adopted,
2. It is soft, free of stimulation, end of the tube is processed roundly and smoothly to avoid harming the mucosa,
3. Be good at biocompatibility, no specific changes when touching body tissues for long time, and prolonged use of indwelling is permitted,
4. Trick mark is made which is easy to master the depth when placing the tube,
5. X—ray opaque line is easy to determine the accurate location of the tube inside the body,
6. Length of the tube: 1250mm,
7. Double functional connector is available:
connector one: to connect small apparatus such as syringe who has small diameter
connector two: to connect wound drainage system and nutrition infusion tub e
8. Apply to the clinical departments of general surgery, ICU, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, cardiac surgery, which need Gastrointestinal decompression, feeding, injection and lavement on the patients and supply nutrition to the intestine of the patient.
|Fr 8 700mm||Children with|
|Fr 10 700mm|
|Fr 12 1250/900mm||Adult with|
|Fr 14 1250/900mm|
|Fr 16 1250/900mm|
|Fr 18 1250/900mm|
|Fr 20 1250/900mm|