|Instrument Classification:||Class I||Color:||White|
|Type:||Dressings And Care For Materials||Application:||Medical Area|
non woven wound dressing,
sterile adhesive dressing
100% Pure Wound Care Dressings Sterile Absorbent Medical Disposable Cotton Roll
Cotton wool is raw cotton which has been combed to remove impurities and then bleached. The texture of cotton wool is generally very silky and soft due to the special many times carding processing. The cotton wool is bleached with high temperature and high pressure by pure oxygen, to be free from neps, leaf shell and seeds, and can offer the high absorbency, no irritation.
The cotton cotton wool can be used or processed in a variety of was, to make cotton ball, cotton bandages, medical cotton pad and so on, can also be used to pack wounds and in other surgical tasks after sterilization. It is suitable for cleaning and swabbing wounds, for applying cosmetics. Economical and convenient for Clinic, Dental, Nursing Homes and Hospitals.
1. Made of natural cotton after degreasing,bleaching,drying.
2. White and soft and highly water-absorbing.
3. Do not contain fluorescent agent,non-toxic,no stimulation&no sensitization.
4. Highly absorbing up to ten times of their weight.
5. Provides controlled pressure.
1. Used for stopping bleeding or wound cleansing of skin,mucous membrane,and disinfection.Suitable as a cushioning and absorbent secondary layer.
2. Cushioned padding provides support for fetlocks,hocks and tendons.Insulation helps keep tendons and muscles warm when exercising,eventing and travelling.
3. Also used as a wound dressing for infected and discharging wounds and protective wound padding.Suitable for use on all animals.