|Class I, Class II
|Medical Consumable Products
|With Or Not
|High Elasticity, Washable, Sterilizable, Non-Aging
pipe repair wrap tape,
elastic compression bandage
Cotton Spandex Orthopedic Consumables Elastic Crepe Bandage Washable
Skin color spandex crepe elastic bandage
With or without clips,elastic band clips,metal clips
Personalized specification as possible at customer’s request.
Applicable to postoperative care and cares to various kinds of sports injuries,soft tissue injuries and painful swelling of joints.With good air permeability,patients will feel comfortable with no skill allergy caused.It can be sterilized and reused.
1. Comfortable and high elasticity.
2. Allow skin to breath.
3. Constant unwinding tension.
4. Provide light compression, apply to avoid cutting circulation.
5. Color and size can follow customer's demand
6. Stable and reliable cohesiveness
holding foot in a normal standing position,begin wrapping at ball of foot moving from inside to outside.Wrap 2 or 3 times,moving towards the ankle,making sure to overlap the previous layer by one-half.Turn once around the ankle below the skin.Continue wrapping in a figure-eight fashion,down over the arch and under the foot overlapping each layer by one-half of the previous one.The last layer should rise above the ankle fasten
Holding knee in a round standing position ,begin wrapping below the knee circling 2 times around.Wrap in a diagonal from behind knee and around leg in a figure-eight fashion,2 times,making sure to overlap the previous layer by one-half.Next ,make a circular turn just below the knee and continue wrapping upward overlapping each layer by one-half of the provious one.Fasten above the knee.For elbow,begin wrap at elbow and continue as above.
Beginning just above ankle,wrap in a circular motion 2 times.Continue up the leg in a circular motion overlapping each layer by one-half of the previous one.Stop just under the knee and fasten.For upper leg,begin just above the knee and continue as above.
1, the injured body position should be appropriate.
2. The affected limb is shelved to adapt to the position, so that the patient can maintain limb comfort during the dressing process and reduce the pain of the patient.
3. The bandage of the affected limb should be in the functional position.
4. The pacer usually stands in front of the patient in order to observe the patient's facial expressions.
5. Generally, it should be wrapped from the inside out and from the distal end to the trunk. At the beginning of the bandage, two loops must be made to hold the bandage in place.
6. Grasp the bandage roll to avoid falling. The bandage is rolled and must be evenly attached to the dressing area.
7. The weekly pressure during dressing should be equal and not too light to avoid falling off. It should not be too tight to avoid circulation problems.
8. Except for patients with acute bleeding, open wounds or fractures, the local area must be cleaned and dried before dressing.
9, ring, gold bracelet and watch necklace is equal to dressing before removing.
5cm 12rolls/bags,60bags/ctn,ctn size :55x35x43cm
7.5cm 12rolls/bags,40bags/ctn,ctn size :55x35x43cm
10cm 12rolls/bags,30bags/ctn,ctn size :55x35x43cm
15cm 12rolls/bags,20bags/ctn,ctn size :55x35x43cm