|Medical Materials & Accessories
|Medical Grade Crepe Paper Substrate
|Medical Packing And Sterilization Indicator
three way stopcock,
sterilization pouch roll
Disposable Medical Autoclave Sterilization Tape , Sterile Indicator Tape
Material:Mask paper with ink
made with a series of stripes which appear light beige under normal conditions
used on packages of materials placed in an autoclave
How to work:
When the steam sterilization is completed, the color of the indicator strips will turn from yellow to dark brown or black. the compelete color change occurs in 15 to 20 miutes at 121 °C/250°F, in gravity cycle, and in 6 minutes in both 132°C/270°F gravity and vacuum-assisted cycle, indicating that a package of materials has been in an autoclave.
1. Usage scope: It mainly applies to indicate whether various pressure steam sterilizer for fixing the pack and indicating whether the pack(container) has been sterilized.
2. Usage: Intercept proper length tape, paste it to the surface of pending sterilized package and then sterilize. After sterilization, pick out the package and observe the change of tape. If the color changes from light yellow to grey/black,then the pack has been sterilized.
3. Note: The items to be sterilized should not be placed close to interior wall of the cabinet, the tape should not attach to the metal that is easy to form condensation and other hard surface such as glass etc, so as to avoid accuracy missing of color agent during the sterilization.
4. Storage: away from light , corrosive gas and in 15℃~30℃, 50% relative humidity.
5. Validity: 24months after producing.