|Tube Length:||2m Or Could Be Customized||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Application:||Hospital||Nose Clip:||Adjustable Nose Clip|
surgical medical disposables,
pvc manual resuscitator
Two Tip Nasal Airway Tube Cannula Anesthesia Disposables with 7ft Tubing over Ear Style
The nasal oxygen cannula is an transporting oxygen device with double channels.It is used to deliver supplemental oxygen to a patient or person in need of extra oxygen.
It consists of connector, mail connected tube, three channel conectors, clip, branch connected tube,nostril sucker.
1. Made of medical grade PVC,
2. Tubing length could be customized,
3. Two colors for choice: green and transparent,
4. DEHP free available.
1. This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide and is intended for single use only. The product is sterile, non-toxic and pyrogen-free before the package is opened or broken. If the package is damaged, it is forbidden to use.
2. This product should be stored in a room with a relative humidity of no more than 80%, no corrosive gas and good ventilation,
3. Under the specified transportation and storage conditions, the product is valid for two years from the date of sterilization. The product must not be used until the sterilization period is valid,
4. Doctors should pay attention to check the patency of the nasal oxygen tube while using the nasal oxygen tube.
1. Confirm that the disposable nasal oxygen tube is within the validity period before use,
2. Open the inner package and remove the nasal oxygen cannula,
3. Put the ferrule on the patient's neck,
4. Insert the nasal plug effectively into the patient's nostrils,
5. Connect the connector to the oxygen supply system,
6. Open the oxygen supply switch of the oxygen supply device to supply oxygen to the patient.
Nasal Oxygen Tube
Infant Standard 6°
Pediatric Standard 8°
Adult Standard 10°
Adult Flared 12°
Packed in individual PE bag,100pcs/ctn,
1. We ship the nasal oxygen cannula by air or sea for you,
2. Our nasal oxygen cannula with standard export packing,
3. No matter what delivery way is,all depending on your actual requirements.